What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a very effective way to communicate with your customers. It is a direct way to reach out to your customers and tell them about your products and services.
According to Statistica– In 2020, the number of global e-mail users amounted to four billion and is set to grow to 4.6 billion users in 2025.
It’s important for businesses of all sizes and all industries, but especially those in the B2C space, that are looking for the best way to stay connected with their customers regularly.
Importance of email marketing
If done right, email marketing is the best way to communicate with your audience. Let’s discuss why email marketing should be on your marketing priority list.
- It will increase your referral traffic- Email marketing is a great way to communicate with your existing customers. You can inform the customers of your new offers which ultimately boosts your website’s referral traffic.
- Your list is yours- Online marketing platforms like social media marketing, PPC marketing, content marketing, etc. They all are good but email marketing is best because you own your list. On the other hand, you don’t own other marketing platforms. That is why it is important to build your email marketing lists.
- It has a high conversion rate- According to HBR, Globally, there are 4 billion email users, and 59% of consumers say marketing emails influence their buying decisions.
Important points in Email Marketing
- Don’t let your email end up in the user’s spam folder- You have to be so cautious when you’re writing email templates for your customers. It should look professional with few grammatical errors in the eyes of your audience.
- Humanize your brand- You have to find that storytelling skill that connects with your audience emotionally. Show them your new offers, products, and services in a way that doesn’t feel promotional. In this way, your brand will make a personal connection with your readers.
- Write a Compelling Subject Line- Your readers have little patience and if your email subject line is not compelling enough to grab their attention. Then your email would be lost. So, it’s important to write a captivating subject line that grabs attention and makes the reader open your email.
Checklist before setting up your email marketing campaign
- Do you have enough time for your email marketing setup?
- Are you interested in learning this new skill?
- Would you be able to write content for my email marketing campaign?
- Do you know the right tactics and strategy?
Why should you take help from traident's Email Marketing Management Services?
- We will design your email templates- An appealing email template creates a huge impact on the reader’s side. Our creative designers are here to design all your email marketing templates that drive clickable actions by the readers.
- We offer cost-effective services- With leading strategy and trends, we offer cost-effective pricing as per your goals and needs.
- We provide copywriting- Your copywriting will be provided by our expert copywriters. So that you can relax! We will write to grab your reader’s attention. And you will get the results on your own.
- We will provide a dedicated manager for your campaign- A dedicated manager will be provided for your campaign. He will manage all the roles and responsibilities for the success of your campaign.